Our company was established in 2002 and has quickly established itself in its field of activity, thanks to the vast professional experience of our administrator (27 years) and the professionalism imposed by the principles and values under which we operate within our company.
We are also recognised for our underwater inspection work, with Lloyds Register and Bureau Veritas accreditations, which we have held since March 2007.
Other authorizations and certifications we hold include:
- Authorisation for Works at Nuclear Power Plants granted by the National Commission for the Control of Nuclear Activities
- Romanian Naval Authority
- Constanta Diving Centre
We are also authorised to train professional divers, with accreditations from the Ministry of Education and Research and the Ministry of Labour, Social Solidarity and Family.
The quality of service provided by our team of divers is the result of the manager’s extensive experience in human underwater activities:
- Diver category II, up to a depth of 60 metres
- Coordinator of specific diving programs within the MApN, MAI and the national economy
- Experience in saturation diving (up to 150 meters)
- Wreck diving experience
- Authorized in underwater cutting and welding, non-destructive testing and performing in-water destruction
- Licensed in underwater video photography
- We collaborate with divers from other countries
- BENA (BALKAN ENVIRONMENTAL ASSOCIATION) Certificate
- Certificate “WATER POLLUTION IN THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR MARINE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT GRIGORE ANTIPA”, issued by the International Training Centre for Environmental Protection.
- Rescue-Ranking ships 95% 95%
- Underwater works 90% 90%
- Underwater interventions 90% 90%
- Recreational diving 80% 80%
- Humanitarian activities 70% 70%
- Maintenance 100% 100%
“The diving company Atlantis Mar has been working with us for two years in the field of investigations, research, salvage execution and ship refurbishment. Atlantis Mar’s services are performed by professional, qualified, trained and equipped personnel for the above mentioned works.
The company Atlantis Mar has proved its willingness to make physical and financial efforts to complete the contracted works in a “no cure no pay” regime, successfully fulfilling the tasks assigned by the service contract.
In view of the above, and especially because of the exceptional collaboration between our companies, we highly recommend it.”
Business Research SRL – Administrator, A. Beioglu
“Thank you again for the professional support provided by your team of divers in the recovery of the vessel which was involved in a boating accident during the performance of their duties.”
Chief of IJPF Ialomita, Police Commissioner Duduc Banica
“S.C. Atlantis Mar Group SRL Constanta is an exceptional provider for our company. The company carried out for us diving and ship refitting works of great complexity, participating in the refitting of the Isaccea – 9 pusher, barges 20075, 20076, 11083, salvage of crane NR 321 and others.
During the collaboration, S.C. Atlantis Mar Group SRL has been characterized by a high degree of professional competence, reliability and prompt response to our requests. It is also a stable trading partner and our relationship has been based on mutual benefits. We recommend Atlantis Mar Group SRL to all potential beneficiaries of its services.”
CNFR Navrom S.A. Galati Branch Constanta – Executive Director, Eng. Dumitru Stefan